- ALL RACE PACKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE EXPO. A friend may pickup your packet with a copy of your ID.
- RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP – 13.1 runners who want race day packet pickup MUST reserve race day pickup ONLINE by Saturday, October 15, 4:30 pm, CDT via the Add Race Day Packet Pickup Link. There is a $30 fee for race day pickup. Runners who arrive on Race Day to pick up their packet without pre-reserving will be charged a $50 emergency pickup fee (cash only).
- 5K runners can pickup on race day at no additional charge and without reserving, however we encourage all runners to pick up at the expo to avoid lines and make your race morning easier.
- Your expo packet will include, bib, shirt, and Legacy Awards (be sure to stop by the awards booth at the expo). Finisher medals will be handed out at the Finish Line.
- Packets for virtual runners will be available at the expo for pickup.
- Packets will be mailed to runners who do not pick up at the Expo.
- Packet includes bib, shirt, finisher medal and Legacy Medal.
- PREMIUM AWARDS MUST BE PICKED UP IN PERSON AT THE EXPO. THEY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE BY MAIL. PREMIUM AWARDS include the quarter zip and 10 year finisher tumbler. Verify your streak here.
St. Charles Pickup
Friday, October 20, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday October 21, 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Edward Health & Fitness Center
775 Brom Ct.
Naperville, IL 60540
Sunday, October 22
5:30 a .m. – 6:30 a.m.
Command Center Tent
Northeast Corner of Jackson and Eagle St.
- 13.1 runners MUST reserve this option ONLINE ONLY by Saturday, October 15, 4:30 p.m., CDT via the Add Race Day Registration Link. $30 fee applies.
- On race morning, you may not pick up a packet for another runner.
- You will need to show a valid photo ID with a birth date (e.g., driver’s license).
2023 Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K Gloves
Be one of the first 5,000 to register AND pick up your packet on Friday, October 14 or Saturday, October 15
to receive a complimentary pair of 2022 Healthy Driven Half Marathon & 5K gloves!
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K draws participants to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. Runners will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.