Charity Hero Plaza Amenities
In a race of over 5,000 runners, the location and amenities of the NEW Charity Hero Plaza allow charity runners to enjoy the convenience of a much smaller race.
Register with one of the 13 Naperville Marathon Races Program Charities, become a Charity Hero, and let us give you a little special treatment as you run to help others.
2016 Charity Hero Plaza Site Plan (Coming Soon!)
Charity Hero Race Experience and Amenities
- Arrive early, get the best parking, and walk 2 blocks to the heated Charity tent, where you can avoid the crowds and stay warm, hydrated, and relaxed with your charity hosts and fellow charity runners.
- Everything you need is nearby, with Porta-Potties in the Plaza and valet gear check in the tent.
- When you’re ready to race, walk the short 2 blocks to the starting corrals.
- Friends and family can grab a coffee at a downtown shop after the start and then stop by and get a quick chance to warm up before walking 1 block to cheer you on as you run through downtown at mile 7.5. Then back to stay warm until they’re ready to catch your finish.
- After your race, walk the 1 block from the finisher chute back to the heated tent, where you will find water, Gatorade, coffee, and whatever goodies your own charity is providing.
- Take advantage of in-tent exclusive stretching and massage.
- Some charities will also offer their runners gear check pickup right in the tent.
- And when you are ready to celebrate, it’s just another short block to downtown Post-Race Celebration venues.
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K draws participants to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. Runners will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.