Will the 10k or 5k count toward my Chicagoland Distance Challenge Triple Crown or Valley & 'Ville Award?
No. Only the 13.1 distance is eligible for the Chicagoland Distance Challenge Medals.
Will finishing the 5k or 10k count toward my Legacy Award Medal consecutive-year streak?
Yes, official finishers of all distances count toward your Legacy Medal streak.
Will finishing the 5k or 10k count toward my Legacy Award Premium (quarter zip, tumbler, etc.) consecutive-year streak?
No, official finishes of the 5k or 10k will pause your premium award streak until you resume running the half distance.
Can I bump up from 5k to 10k, 10k to half marathon, or 5k to half marathon?
Yes, online only, fees and restrictions apply.
Can I drop down from half to 10k, or 10k to the 5k?
Yes, online or ad-hoc on race day. If you drop down on race day you will get the medal that matches your bib when you cross the finish line. The medal may be swapped for your finish distance at the awards tent in the race village if medals are available. Dropping down from the half affects your premium streak and Challenge awards.
Thru 2/28/23, half to 10k drop-downs receive a discount up to $25, prorated for those who received more than $5 off your half entry.. Complete our change race form and a refund will be issued to you.
Will there be Age Group Awards?
Yes, the top 10% of finishers in each age group will receive an award, Age groups are: 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Participants must be 6 years or older on race day.
- Participants must be able to maintain a 13:45 per mile pace (rolling course closures in effect. 1 hour = 4.3 miles.
- Only 1 bib per runner
- No refund, transfer, sale, or attempted sale of entries is permitted. Any runner wearing a false or transferred bib will result in the runner and registrant being DQ’d and banned from future races.
- Personal pacers are not allowed: only bibbed runners are permitted on the course.
- Deferrals are available online through 8/31.
- Distance downgrades are available (no fee) any time (no downgraded bib after 8/31).
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K draws participants to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. Runners will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.