Packet Pick-up Information
2017 Packet Pickup Information is COMING SOON!
Packet Pickup Locations:
- Chicago location, TBD
Chicago packet pickup information is coming soon!
- Naperville area locations, TBD
Friday, October 20, 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday October 21, 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Race Day Pickup
Sunday, October 22 5:45 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Command Center Tent, Race Village
- YOU MUST SELECT THIS OPTION ONLINE, when you register, or change to this location ONLINE before 4:00 p.m. CST on Saturday, October 21. Email requests to change to race day packet pickup will not be accepted.
- $30 fee due at time of online race day packet pickup registration.
- You must show an ID with name and date of birth matching your registration information.
- Bibs will not be available at packet pickup for runners who select this option.
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon draws participants from across the globe to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. The event has established itself as one of the premier endurance events in the Midwest and Naperville as a destination for running enthusiasts. Runners – from beginners to Boston hopefuls – will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.