Join us for the Inaugural Naperville Kids Marathon!
Saturday, October 22, 3 p.m.
Naperville North High School
REGISTRATION OPENS on MONDAY, MAY 9
Registration Price: $12/child
A Summer Fitness Program for Kids 5-13
Walk or run 1 mile on your own with adult supervision 25 times over the summer. Record your mileage and color in our mileage log sheets (coming soon). Then, on Race Day, pick up your race bib and race shirt, and run your final 1.2 miles with hundreds of other kids. All kids will receive a medal after they finish their final 1.2 miles on Saturday, October 22!
The Kids Marathon will start and finish in the football stadium at Naperville North High School, 899 N. Mill St.
Kids Marathon Mileage Tracker
- Kids may run the course unaccompanied. We will have course marshals along the entire route.
- A parent, sibling, or guardian IS permitted to enter the starting corral, run the 1.2 miles and cross the finish line with Naperville Kids Marathon Participants.
- If a family member runs with their child during the race, they MUST COMPLETE the entire 1.2 mile course and cross the finish line.
- Our course marshals must ensure ALL participants stay on the course for safety.
- No strollers are allowed on the course to ensure the safety of all participants.
- Only bibbed participants will receive an official Finisher’s Medal.
- Kids are encouraged to wear the Naperville Kids Marathon Race Shirt that they received at packet pickup in the race.
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K draws participants to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. Runners will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.