Healthy Driven High School Challenge
To help promote a healthy lifestyle in young adults, we’re rewarding high schools that have the most runners and walkers participate in the 2017 Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K! Get YOUR high school running/walking this fall!
Most Fit School Award
Run/walk the 2017 Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon OR 5K to help your high school be named Most Fit School! There are TWO traveling trophies that will be awarded each year for the Most Fit School category:
Most Fit School by # of students
– Awarded to the school with the most registered student runners. Minimum of 25 registered runners/walkers required.
Most Fit School by % of enrollment
– Awarded to the school with the highest % of enrollment of registered student runners.
(200 student enrollment minimum per school)
Additional awards will also be given to the Top 3 schools.
How Do I Add the Challenge to My Existing Registration?
Log in to your Events.com account and add the Challenge information to your registration.
- Fittest School Challenge participants must be registered for the 5k or Half Marathon
- Challenge participants must:
- register online by Oct 15
- list their Illinois High School on their registration form
- be enrolled in the school that they list
- Be age 14-18 on race day
- Awards will be presented at 08:30 Race Morning in the race village
- SCHOOL CROSS COUNTRY TEAM MEMBER CONSIDERATION – Up to 12 boys and 12 girls per school will be refunded their registration and removed from consideration upon an Oct 15 email from their Coach or Athletic Director listing them as members of their continuing State Series Cross Country team (IHSA rules may prohibit team members from running road races during their season)
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon draws participants from across the globe to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. The event has established itself as one of the premier endurance events in the Midwest and Naperville as a destination for running enthusiasts. Runners – from beginners to Boston hopefuls – will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.