Half Marathon Registration
Register for the 2021 Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon!
Entry ONLY (no shirt)
Valid thru 9/30/2021
Entry WITH a shirt
2021 RACE SHIRT
Entry WITH a Quarter Zip
For the quarter zip, select the race with shirt option at time of registration and you will be able to upgrade within that registration to the quarter zip for an additional $5 as shown in the pricing above.
2021 Quarter Zip
- Participants must be 14 years or older on race day.
- Only 1 bib per runner
- No refund, transfer, sale, or attempted sale of entries is permitted. Any runner wearing a false or transferred bib will result in the runner and registrant being DQ’d and banned from future races.
- Personal pacers are not allowed: only bibbed runners are permitted on the course.
- Deferrals are available online through 8/31. The $30 deferral fee has been waived for 2020.
- Distance downgrades are available (no fee) any time (no downgraded bib after 8/31).
5-Year Finisher Quarter Zip
Runners who cross the finish line of the 2020 Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon for the 5th CONSECUTIVE year will earn THIS quarter zip as a THANK YOU for running with us year-after-year.
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K draws participants to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. Runners will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.