Half Marathon Registration
Entry ONLY (no shirt)
Valid thru 5/31/19
Entry WITH a shirt
Valid thru 5/31/19
2019 Race Shirt
*Note: Shirts are pre-production designs. Actual colors may vary.
- Participants must be 14 years or older on race day.
- Participants must be able to maintain a 13:45 per mile pace (rolling course closures in effect. 1 hour = 4.3 miles. 3 hours = 13.1 miles)
- There is no race day bib pickup unless pre-selected online ($30 fee) by 5 p.m. on 10/19.
- Only 1 bib per runner
- No refund, transfer, sale, or attempted sale of entries is permitted. Any runner wearing a false or transferred bib will result in the runner and registrant being DQ’d and banned from future races.
- Personal pacers are not allowed: only bibbed runners are permitted on the course.
- Deferrals are available online, beginning 5/1 through 8/31, for a $30 Fee.
- Distance downgrades are available (no fee) any time (no downgraded bib after 8/31).
- Runners with service dogs have a unique starting corral with an estimated 7:10 start, shortly after the general start corrals.
Highlights for the 2019 event include:
- Start, finish and race village areas near the heart of downtown Naperville.
- A course that offers half marathon runners a tour of central Naperville.
- Post-race food amenities!
- A unique post-race celebration experience in downtown Naperville!
Each Entry Fee Includes:
- Gear bag
- Virtual goody bag
- Personalized race bib
Enter 3 or more runners together and get $5 off each registration. No code required. See our FAQ for details.
- Commemorative finishers medal
- Post-race food
- One drink ticket to use at the Post-Race Celebration
2019 Pricing for Entry WITH a Race Shirt
|thru 3/31||4/1 - 5/31||6/1 - 7/31||8/1 - 9/30||10/1 - 10/17|
2019 Pricing for Entry ONLY (no shirt)
|thru 3/31||4/1 - 5/31||6/1 - 7/31||8/1 - 9/30||10/1- 10/17||10/18- 10/19||Race Day Registration|
5-Year Finisher Quarter Zip
Runners who cross the finish line of the 2019 Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon for the 5th CONSECUTIVE year will earn THIS quarter zip as a THANK YOU for running with us year-after-year.
Be one of the first 3,500 to register AND pick up your packet on Friday, October 18 or Saturday, October 19 to receive a complimentary pair of 2019 Healthy Driven Half Marathon & 5K gloves!
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K draws participants to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. Runners will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.