Half Marathon Registration
- Participants must be 14 years or older on race day.
- Only 1 bib per runner
- No refund, transfer, sale, or attempted sale of entries is permitted. Any runner wearing a false or transferred bib will result in the runner and registrant being DQ’d and banned from future races.
- Personal pacers are not allowed: only bibbed runners are permitted on the course.
- Deferrals are available online through 8/31.
- Distance downgrades are available (no fee) any time (no downgraded bib after 8/31).
5-Year Finisher Quarter Zip
Runners who cross the finish line of the 2020 Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon for the 5th CONSECUTIVE year will earn THIS quarter zip as a THANK YOU for running with us year-after-year.
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K draws participants to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. Runners will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.