Half Marathon Registration
Registration for the 2019 Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon Opens in Late November!
Join us on October 20, 2019 as runners take to the streets for the 7th annual Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon! The race begins at 7 a.m. on EAGLE St., just north of Aurora Ave.
Entry ONLY (no shirt)
Entry WITH a shirt
*Note: Shirts above are pre-production designs. Actual colors may vary.
2018 Pricing for Entry WITH a Race Shirt
|thru 3/31||4/1 - 5/31||6/1 - 7/31||8/1 - 9/30||10/1 - 10/18|
2018 Pricing for Entry ONLY (no shirt)
|thru 3/31||4/1 - 5/31||6/1 - 7/31||8/1 - 9/30||10/1- 10/18||10/19- 10/20||Race Day Registration|
5-Year Finisher Quarter Zip
Runners who cross the finish line of the 2019 Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon for the 5th CONSECUTIVE year will earn THIS quarter zip as a THANK YOU for running with us year-after-year.
Healthy Driven Half Marathon & 5K Race Gloves
Be one of the first 3,500 to register AND pick up your packet on Friday, October 18 or Saturday, October 19 to receive a complimentary pair of 2019 Healthy Driven Half Marathon & 5K gloves!
Highlights for the 2019 event include:
- Start, finish and race village areas near the heart of downtown Naperville.
- A course that offers half marathon runners a tour of central Naperville.
- Post-race food amenities!
- A unique post-race celebration experience in downtown Naperville!
Each Entry Fee Includes:
- Gear bag
- Virtual goody bag
- Personalized race bib
Enter 3 or more runners together and get $5 off each registration. No code required. See our FAQ for details.
- Commemorative finishers medal
- Post-race food
- One drink ticket to use at the Post-Race Celebration
Event Entry Requirements
- The Half Marathon has a required maximum finish time of 3 hours.
- HALF MARATHON participants must be 14 or older on race day.
- A parent or guardian must sign the waiver of a registrant under 18.
- No refund, deferral, transfer, sale, or attempted sale of entries is permitted. Any runner wearing someone else’s or a false bib will result in the runner and the registrant being DQ’d and banned from future races.
- No personal pacers are allowed: only bibbed runners are permitted on the course.
- Only one general registration per runner.
- There is no waiting list for the half marathon or 5K
- Race Day Packet Pickup: YOU MUST SELECT THIS OPTION ONLINE, when you register, or change to this location ONLINE before 5:00 p.m. CST on Saturday, October 20. Email requests to change to race day packet pickup will not be accepted. A $30 fee is due at time of online race day packet pickup registration.
- You must show an ID with Date of Birth at packet pick up.
- Falsified registration data (not matching your ID) will forfeit your entry.
- Runners with service dogs have a unique starting corral with an estimated 7:10 start, shortly after the general start corrals.
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K draws participants to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. Runners will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.