5K Entry (no quarter zip)
5K Entry WITH a Quarter Zip
*Note: Quarter zip is a pre-production design. Actual colors may vary.
- Participants must be 8 years or older on race day.
- Participants must be able to maintain a 20:00 per mile pace.
- Only 1 bib per runner
- No refund, transfer, sale, or attempted sale of entries is permitted. Any runner wearing a false or transferred bib will result in the runner and registrant being DQ’d and banned from future races.
- Personal pacers are not allowed: only bibbed runners are permitted on the course.
- Distance upgrades are available (upgrade charge applies), beginning 5/1 through 8/31.
- Runners with service dogs have a unique starting corral with an estimated 7:10 start, shortly after the general start corrals.
Highlights for the 2019 event include:
- Start, finish and race village areas near the heart of downtown Naperville.
- Post-race food amenities!
- A unique post-race celebration experience in downtown Naperville!
Each Entry Fee Includes:
- Gear bag
- Virtual goody bag
- Personalized race bib
- Commemorative finisher medal
- Post-race food
- One drink ticket to use at the Post-Race Celebration
2019 Healthy Driven Half Marathon & 5K Gloves
Be one of the first 3,500 to register AND pick up your packet on Friday, October 18 or Saturday, October 19 to receive a complimentary pair of 2019 Healthy Driven Half Marathon & 5K gloves!
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K draws participants to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. Runners will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.