*Note: Hoodie above is a pre-production design. Actual colors may vary.
2017 Pricing for Entry WITH a Hoodie
1/9 – 7/31
8/1 – Race Day
2017 Pricing for Entry ONLY (No Hoodie)
1/9 – 7/31
8/1 – Race Day
Highlights for the 2017 event include:
- Start, finish and race village areas near the heart of downtown Naperville.
- Post-race food amenities!
- A unique post-race celebration experience in downtown Naperville!
Each Entry Fee Includes:
- Drawstring backpack
- Virtual goody bag
- Personalized race bib
- Commemorative finisher medal
- Post-race food
- One drink ticket to use at the Post-Race Celebration
Event Entry Requirements
- Runners must be at least 8 years of age to participate in the 5K
- A parent or guardian must sign the waiver of a registrant under 18.
- No refund, deferral, transfer, sale, or attempted sale of entries is permitted. Any runner wearing someone else’s or a false bib will result in the runner and the registrant being DQ’d and banned from future races.
- No personal pacers are allowed: only bibbed runners are permitted on the course.
- Only one general registration per runner.
- There is no waiting list for the half marathon or 5K
- You must show an ID with Date of Birth at packet pick up.
- Falsified registration data (not matching your ID) will forfeit your entry.
- Runners with service dogs have a unique starting corral with an estimated 7:25 a.m. start, shortly after the general start corrals.
- Strollers are permitted in the 5K ONLY. Strollers will have a unique starting corral with an estimated 7:25 a.m. start., shortly after the general start corrals.
Switch Your Distance
As a courtesy to runners, we offer the ability to change your race distance with no switch fee. Runners may change from the half marathon to the 5K with no switch fee. There is an upgrade fee if you change from the 5K to the half marathon. The paid 5K race fee will be credited toward your new race.
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon draws participants from across the globe to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. The event has established itself as one of the premier endurance events in the Midwest and Naperville as a destination for running enthusiasts. Runners – from beginners to Boston hopefuls – will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.