5K Entry (no quarter zip)
5K Entry WITH a Quarter Zip
*Note: Quarter zip is a pre-production design. Actual colors may vary.
2019 Healthy Driven Half Marathon & 5K Gloves
Be one of the first 3,500 to register AND pick up your packet on Friday, October 18 or Saturday, October 19 to receive a complimentary pair of 2019 Healthy Driven Half Marathon & 5K gloves!
Highlights for the 2019 event include:
- Start, finish and race village areas near the heart of downtown Naperville.
- Post-race food amenities!
- A unique post-race celebration experience in downtown Naperville!
Each Entry Fee Includes:
- Gear bag
- Virtual goody bag
- Personalized race bib
- Commemorative finisher medal
- Post-race food
- One drink ticket to use at the Post-Race Celebration
Event Entry Requirements
- Runners must be at least 8 years of age to participate in the 5K
- A parent or guardian must sign the waiver of a registrant under 18.
- No refund, deferral, transfer, sale, or attempted sale of entries is permitted. Any runner wearing someone else’s or a false bib will result in the runner and the registrant being DQ’d and banned from future races.
- Walkers are encouraged. Walkers must keep a 20 minute per mile pace.
- No personal pacers are allowed: only bibbed runners are permitted on the course.
- Only one general registration per runner.
- There is no waiting list for the half marathon or 5K
- You must show an ID with Date of Birth at packet pick up.
- Falsified registration data (not matching your ID) will forfeit your entry.
- Runners with service dogs have a unique starting corral with an estimated 7:25 a.m. start, shortly after the general start corrals.
- Strollers are permitted in the 5K ONLY. Strollers will have a unique starting corral with an estimated 7:25 a.m. start., shortly after the general start corrals.
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K draws participants to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. Runners will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.