ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE HEALTHY DRIVEN NAPERVILLE HALF MARATHON & 5K CLOSES AT 6 P.M. CST ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 17TH. IN PERSON REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE AT THE EXPO AND ON RACE DAY.
Join us on October 20, 2019 as runners take to the streets for the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K! The 5K race begins at 7:15 a.m. on EAGLE St., just north of Aurora Ave.
5K Entry (no quarter zip)
5K Entry WITH a Quarter Zip
Quarter Zips are SOLD OUT!
*Note: Quarter zip is a pre-production design. Actual colors may vary.
- Participants must be 8 years or older on race day.
- Participants must be able to maintain a 20:00 per mile pace.
- Only 1 bib per runner
- No refund, transfer, sale, or attempted sale of entries is permitted. Any runner wearing a false or transferred bib will result in the runner and registrant being DQ’d and banned from future races.
- Personal pacers are not allowed: only bibbed runners are permitted on the course.
- Distance upgrades are available (upgrade charge applies), beginning 5/1 through 8/31.
- Runners with service dogs have a unique starting corral with an estimated 7:10 start, shortly after the general start corrals.
Highlights for the 2019 event include:
- Start, finish and race village areas near the heart of downtown Naperville.
- Post-race food amenities!
- A unique post-race celebration experience in downtown Naperville!
Each Entry Fee Includes:
- Gear bag
- Virtual goody bag
- Personalized race bib
- Commemorative finisher medal
- Post-race food
- One drink ticket to use at the Post-Race Celebration
2019 Healthy Driven Half Marathon & 5K Gloves
Be one of the first 3,500 to register AND pick up your packet on Friday, October 18 or Saturday, October 19 to receive a complimentary pair of 2019 Healthy Driven Half Marathon & 5K gloves!
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K draws participants to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. Runners will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.